Sahwira Lite Funeral Cash Plan
Sahwira Lite is a funeral cash plan. The policy provides a specified cash benefit on death of a covered member. The plan pays out the sum assured immediately after receiving all the required documents.
Below are the cover levels (cash payout) and premiums per individual:
|Sum Assured (Cash Payout)||Individual Monthly Premium||Individual Annual Premium|
- All the lives assured under the Sahwira Lite Funeral Cash Plan should be on the same cover level i.e. one cannot opt to cover one's self for ZWL$1000.00 and their dependent/s for ZWL$400.00 etc.
- A maximum of three (3) biological/legally adopted children of the principal member, under the age of 23 years are covered for free where the policy is a stand-alone policy.
- Where the policy is an add-on to an existing policy, all biological/legally adopted children under the age of 23 years are covered for free i.e. more than the three (3) mentioned above.
- The policy is available as a stand-alone policy or as an add-on to an existing policy.
- Medical tests are not required.
- The policy covers other dependants for an additional premium.
- The policy has a waiting period of three (3) months. Cover is immediate if death is as a result of road traffic accident.
- Minimum entry age for the principal member is 18 years and maximum is 70 years.
- In the event of death of the principal member, the benefit is paid to the nominated beneficiary.
To apply, download the form using the following link: